Sunday, May 28, 2017

Domo Arigato

Hello friends!  I made a fun card today and combined the current Sketch Challenge #334 and Color Challenge #70 from My Favorite Things...


The stamp set Sushi Date was a must-have when it was released a few months ago... we are big sushi lovers at my house!  I used the matching Die-Namics set, and colored the images with Copic markers.  For the square element in the sketch, I pulled out the Stitched Rounded Square Frames Die-Namics, and cut the frame from Orange Zest card stock.  Behind the frame, I added a double-ended fishtail flag that came from the Blueprints 12 cut from Persimmon card stock.  On the white card stock background, I stamped the BG Diagonal Stripes background in Versamark ink, then embossed with white embossing powder.  On the lower half of the card, I added a piece of patterned paper in Berrylicious that came from the Graphic Grid 6x6 paper pack.  The stitched, rounded edge on the white card stock was achieved by using the Die-Namics Stitched Basic Edges.  I matted everything on a piece of Gravel Gray card stock, and embellished with some enamel dots.

I hope you're having a great weekend, thanks for stopping by!








3 comments:

Lyn said...

Tammy this is gorgeous, such lovely everything about this card.

Nicole Parmentier said...

What a lovely card is this!! I don't eat sushi very often since it is hard to get here but that makes it extra special. Your card is awesome and so smart!

Celeste Goff said...

Love this card Tammy!