Saturday, January 28, 2017

Let’s Go Nuts!

 

It’s time for another challenge with the Crazy 4 Challenges team, and this week we’re kindly of weirdly celebrating Squirrel Appreciation Day.  LOL  I say weirdly because I don’t quite understand the need to appreciate squirrels!  I admit, they’re kind of fun to watch sometimes, but they’re an ornery rodent, too!  Amiright?  Next thing, will we be having Sewer Rat Appreciation Day?  Winking smile

C4C370

I pulled out the cute Forest Friends stamp set from My Favorite Things to create my card, and thought it’d be fun to give it a Valentine’s theme.  I used some miscellaneous designer papers, and sketch #206 for this week from the CAS(E) this Sketch team.

And while we’re on the subject of Crazy 4 Challenges, I totally missed getting my card posted for last week!  We had a great sketch to use…

C4C369Sketch

And here’s the card I made…

C4C369

Those that know me know that I’m a huge Pyrex fan!  So the Kitschy Kitchen stamp set and matching Die-Namics were a no-brainer for me… I HAD to have them!  And the matching You Bake Me Happy stamp set and matching Die-Namics are on that HAVE to have list, too!  It’s all just too cute, and matches my pretty Pyrex collection so perfectly!  Smile

Be sure to stop by the C4C blog for all the challenge details today, and be inspired by the rest of the CrAzY girls…

Anja de Regt
Barbara Anders
Caz Counsell
Frances Byrne
Jessie Rone
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Maryann Einem
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Ednie

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Two amazing cards Tammy!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet cards, Tammy!