Friday, January 13, 2017

CrAzY for Home - C4C368

Hello friends!  Wow, I haven’t stamped since way before Christmas… almost thought I might have forgotten how!  But I didn’t, and I have a card to share with you today for the Crazy 4 Challenges team.  Today, January 14, 2017 is Organize Your Home Day, so in recognition we’re creating cards with a homey theme.  And here is mine…

C4C368

I wanted to send a Christmas card to my Aunt, and never got around to it so I think this will be a good card to send to her!  In addition to the C4C challenge today, I also created my card using the current Sketch #315 at My Favorite Things, and the current Color Challenge #61

MFT_WSC_315

Print

I used the darling LJD Make Yourself at Home stamp set and matching Die-Namics, and colored each image with Copic markers.  Using Coral Crush card stock, I die-cut the banner behind the images with the Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX Die-Namics.  Using Versamark ink, I stamped the white background card stock with the Modern Mosaic background stamp and embossed with white embossing powder.  And finally, I added a Berrylicious striped strip of paper on the left side from the Fun & Frolic Paper Pack.

Be sure to stop by the C4C blog for all the challenge details today, and be inspired by the rest of the CrAzY girls…

Anja de Regt
Barbara Anders
Caz Counsell
Frances Byrne
Jessie Rone
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Maryann Einem
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Ednie

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Love, love, love this card Tammy, and it's a great take on the sketch! FYI...I got my destash items and your beautiful card and just wanted to thank you. I just love having crafty friends!

SmilynStef said...

Beautiful coloring and awesome use of the color combination ... love it.

Cathy said...

Cute card, I haven't been able to find you for a while. Hope everything is great. I subscribed again, I used to get your emails and who know what happened. Maybe now I will get them again. Anyway, love your card.

Natalie Lapakko said...

So cute! The colors are so relaxing, they make me want to snuggle up! I love your card, as always.