Saturday, July 2, 2016

Guiding Light–Crazy4Challenges #343

Hi friends!  I have a card and some fun news to share with you today… I’m CrAzY!  LOL  Yeah, I know how many people are saying “we knew that already!”  What I mean is that I have rejoined the girls on the Crazy4Challenges team!  I’ve been wanting to get back to a team setting, and I’m so grateful to Frances for inviting me back to the C4C team.  The challenges are always fun to try, so I hope you’ll stop by the C4C blog and check them out!

Today’s challenge is to use a lighthouse in your design.  If you don’t have any lighthouse images, maybe create an ocean or a beach scene, or something nautical?  I loved this idea because I finally got my Guiding Lights stamps from Papertrey Ink inky!  I’ve had these stamps for so long, and it’s good to finally use them!

C4C343

I took some inspiration for my layout from the Retro Sketch #220 for this past week, and used an old PTI paper pad called Men of Life with my design.

Be sure to stop by the C4C blog for all the challenge details!  And visit the other Crazies for plenty of inspiration…

Anja de Regt
Barbara Anders
Caz Counsell
Frances Byrne
Jessie Rone
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Maryann Einem
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Ednie

Well, I’m off today for a date with the Phantom…. the PHANTOM OF THE OPERA, that is!  Have a wonderful weekend, and a Happy 4th of July to my American friends and readers!  Thank you for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Debra said...

Congratulations Tammy! That's great that you wete asked back, and they must have enjoyed having you on the team. Enjoyed your card too!

Celeste Goff said...

I aDore this card Tammy...beautifully done!