Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Flower Tag

I found the color swatch for today’s Color Throwdown on Facebook after I got home from work last night, and just couldn’t resist that yummy color palette, so I got to work on a card using these color…

13612202_1021028817945631_5128005085255840783_n

I also found some inspiration in the current Tag You’re It! challenge #51 with this beautiful tag…

TYIC #51_DonnaMikasa

So, here’s my card…

Color Throwdown #402

The Painted Flowers stamps from Altenew are just so fun to work with… I don’t know why I don’t use them more often!  I just love ‘em!

Keeping this short and sweet today… any questions about other products I used, just holler!  And thank you for stopping by!

7 comments:

cm said...

BEAUTIFUL! Your flowers are ever so pretty; a lovely translation of Donna's inspiration. The Painted Flowers are a recent addition to my collection; looking forward to a play date with them! You've given me incentive! Thank you for sharing your amazing creativity at Tag, You're It!
~carol

Celeste Goff said...

Such a gorgeous tag Tammy! Love those rose blooms!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love this gorgeous tag! Makes a great focal point! Always love seeing you in the gallery!

donna mikasa said...

Such a pretty tag! The purple and orange flowers are a nice contrast to your watercolored background.

Karen Davis said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous Tammy. The colours and design are perfect.

Barbara said...

Gorgeous tag, gf!!! That subtle background is perfect!! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown Challenge this week! Hope to see you again next time!

Vickie Z said...

Girl- this is gorgeous! Love the watercolor wash and those flowers are perfect!!