Saturday, July 16, 2016

CrAzY for a Sketch - C4C345

It’s time for another challenge with the Crazy 4 Challenges team, and this week we’ve got this great sketch for you to try…

C4C345Sketch

Now, two things…. first, I stupidly sold all of my oval-shaped dies!  WHAT was I thinking?  So I went with a circle.  And second, the long tall design is so far out of my box and I had trouble making it work without an oval.  So I went with a circle in the center, and a square card.  Here we go…

C4C345

One of my good friends, who likes her alcohol whether it’s beer or wine, has a birthday this week.  So this card is for her!  I finally got my Uncorked stamp set from Papertry Ink out and used it!  I also used the matching Uncorked dies, and Uncorked Words dies.  And my colors were inspired by the Color Throwdown #401 for this week.  I was really inspired by this Betsy Veldman creation for my design.

On the inside, I added a sentiment from the set and another wine glass, for good measure…

003

Stop by the C4C blog for all the challenge details, and join us!  And visit the other Crazies for more inspiration…


Anja de Regt
Barbara Anders
Caz Counsell
Frances Byrne
Jessie Rone
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Maryann Einem
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Ednie
Alexis Crossland-Smith, Guest Designer


Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Two posts in one week...I think you've got your mojo back Tammy! I love this awesome wine card!

AmyR said...

LOVE this card! Thanks for playing along with the Color Throwdown Challenge!! :)

Lori said...

Love it! Perfect color palette for the wine bottle images.