Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Color Throwdown #368

Color Throwdown #368 cropped

Hello friends!  It’s Wednesday and that means it’s time for another Color Throwdown challenge.  This week, Lori is our hostess and with this combination of colors she picked, you can go in quite a few directions with your creation…

swatch 368

I chose to create a Christmas card with these colors, utilizing some fun products from Reverse Confetti

Color Throwdown #368

I die-cut the word merry from pink card stock using the Winter Words Confetti Cuts, then applied some Glossy Accents for dimension and shine.  I completed the sentiment by stamping “Christmas” from the Winter Word Coordinates stamps on a strip of dark gray card stock, embossing with detail white embossing powder.  The Christmas tree was die-cut using the Branch Out Confetti Cuts.  My layout was inspired by the Freshly Made Sketches #211 from last week.

Please be sure to visit the CTD blog today for more inspiration, and visit my Throwdown sisters for more inspiration….

Barbara Anders
Broni Holcombe
Joan Ervin
Jodi Collins
Lori Tecler
Vickie Zimmer
Wanda Cullen
Karolyn Loncon, November Guest Designer
Andrea Whisman, Guest Star Stamper

We hope you’ll join us this week for the Color Throwdown!  Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Amy Rohl said...

Tammy, this is adorbs!! LOVE this color combo and hope to put it to use this week!

Wanda Cullen said...

Yay for rockin' the RC goodies! Love that layered tree - one of my fave Christmas dies! Beautiful card!

Joan Ervin said...

Love, love, love your awesome design, Tammy...I am soo going to case this!!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Darling card Tammy. Love the non-traditional colors. So happy and cheerful. Sweet tree. :)

Broni said...

I adore this design, Tammy!! As soon as I saw it, I thought how obvious it was that the colors should have been used exactly this way! Awesomesauce!!!!