Sunday, August 16, 2015

Birthday Balloons

Hi friends!  During my stamping time this weekend, I worked in a little time to make a card using the current sketch from My Favorite Things.  I really wanted to come up with something other than the stars shown in the sketch for my card, and I am pretty happy with these balloons!

MFTWSC241

I just LOVED the color combo in Stephanie’s cute card here, so I used it for my card today… Orange Zest, Ripe Raspberry, Limelight and Summer Splash.  The balloons and strings were die-cut with the Die-Namics Birthday Balloons.  The balloon strings and sentiment strip were cut from Steel Grey card stock and the sentiment, stamped in Versamark and heat embossed in white, is from the Totally Happy stamp set.  I used my Stitched Circle STAX Die-Namics, and the Blueprints 12 to cut the circle from silver mirrored card stock.  On the Sweet Tooth card stock background panel, I used white embossing paste to add some tiny stars using the Starry Night stencil.  I die-cut the background panel with Blueprints 24 and mounted to a piece of Steel Grey card stock, and a Sweet Tooth card stock base.  A few enamel dots for embellishment completed my design.

Thanks for stopping by!  I appreciate the visits and comments!

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

How fun Tammy! I just love this layout!