Tuesday, March 3, 2015

TCPTuesday #285 – Inspiration Challenge

TCPTUES285 cropped by Tammy Hershberger

It’s time for another TCPTuesday challenge with The Cat’s Pajamas and I’m playing hostess for this 2-week challenge!  It’s an inspiration challenge, so check out the photos below and see where your creativity takes you…

TCPTUES285_Inspiration

The Cat Pack has some great inspiration for you so be sure to stop over at the TCP blog to check out their creations!  Here’s mine…

TCPTUES285 by Tammy Hershberger

I just thought the Bear Hugs bear would be great for this card to wish someone good luck, or Happy St. Paddy’s Day!  I colored my image with Copics, then layered him over a banner stamped with the “Good Luck” sentiment from Simply Said.  I added a green card stock circle to mimic the wreath, and a tag that was cut from a coffee cup cozy to replicate the texture on the wreath.  My rainbow-hued flags were cut with the Bitty Banners Cutups die, and secured on each end with some gold-trimmed baker’s twine.  Finally, I embellished with some gold enamel dots.

So, I hope you’ll stop over at the TCP blog and join us for the challenge!  You could win some Cat Cash to spend, and also could be in the running to be the next Swanky Stamper!  The use of The Cat’s Pajamas stamps is not required, but if you’ve got ‘em, why not use ‘em?!

GOOD LUCK!

7 comments:

Lin said...

What a cute bear, Tammy, I skidded to a stop when I saw your card on my dashboard! Love your colorful card!

JanR said...

Love this! The bear is adorable, the layout is awesome and the pop of bright colour from the banner - perfect!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic card girl! The coloring is amazing! Can I take some lessons from you? Love the colorful banner!

Doni High said...

Hi Tammy! Love this card ...and I also wanted to say Congratulations for joining the Cat Pack!

ChristineCreations said...

Totally adorable Tammy, your colouring is fabulous on this little guy and I love the colourful banners! Welcome to the team lady!

Lori said...

So cute! I want to color like you . . .

Heather said...

Very cute!