Friday, October 3, 2014

A Day for Daisies-Happy Fall

There’s another new batch of fun images in the shop over at A Day for Daisies, and they’re perfectly sweet to get you in a Halloween mood!  Check out the new October Club Kit “Happy Candy Corn!”

Here’s my somewhat simple card… I’m having a bad week, and had to keep this pretty simple!

ADFD100314

There’s a new challenge on the A Day for Daisies blog too, to go along with these fun new images… Get Sugared!  Be sure to check out the challenge (the challenge that I forgot to incorporate into my card…. like I said, I’m having a bad week.)

The rest of the ADFD team will have some fantastic creations to share with you today using these cute candy corn images, so be sure to check them out!

Arielle Gordon
Broni Holcombe
Danielle Kennedy
Juliana Swanson

I hope you’ll play along!  Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Susie Moore said...

This really caught my eye. It is super cute!

JanR said...

Aw, you might be having a bad week but you'd never be able to tell from this card! I think it's absolutely fabulous!

Ida said...

This is adorable. I don't stamp much anymore (no time) but when I see cute cards like this it makes me want to get my stamps out again.

Unknown said...

Very cute!