Saturday, July 26, 2014

Thank You - MFTWSC186

MFTWSC186 close-up
I needed a special thank you card for a special lady, so I used the sketch #186 from My Favorite Things this week for my layout.  I love this sketch… can tell ya’ already I’m gonna’ be using it again!  :)
072314
Here we go…
MFTWSC186
I really wanted to do more than just a plain circle in the middle, so I started playing around with some ideas and decided on the cluster of flowers that were made with the Blueprints 12 Die-Namics, and added a butterfly from LJD Blissful Butterflies.  I made a frame for the circle by using the circle die from Blueprints 12 on Berrylicious card stock, and stamped it in Sno Cone hybrid ink with the BG Romantic Script background.  The Pink Lemonade card stock layer behind the frame was stamped with the BG Linen background in Pink Lemonade hybrid ink,
and the sentiment from the LJD Blissful Butterflies stamp set stamped in Steel Grey hybrid ink.  The flowers were cut from Orange Fizz card stock and Cotton Candy card stock, with leaves cut from Factory Green card stock.  On the Cotton Candy card stock background I stamped the BG Pinstripe background with Cotton Candy hybrid ink.  I embellished with some Fishtail Flags STAX in Orange Fizz and Factory Green card stocks, and some sequins.
On the inside…
MFTWSC186 inside
…I stamped another butterfly in Berrylicious hybrid ink, and a sentiment stamped in Steel Grey hybrid ink from the You Make My Day stamp set.
Here are my supplies…


All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted…
Stamps:  LJD Blissful Butterflies, BG Romantic Script background, BG Linen background, BG Pinstripe background
Card stocks:  Berrylicious card stock, Cotton Candy card stock,
Orange Fizz card stock, Chocolate Brown card stock, Factory Green card stock, Pink Lemonade card stock
Inks:  Sno Cone hybrid ink, Cotton Candy hybrid ink, Steel Grey hybrid ink
Dies:  LJD Blissful Butterflies Die-Namics, Fishtail Flags STAX, Blueprints 12, Blueprints 13
Accessories:  Chocolate Brown buttons, hemp cord
A super big thank you for stopping by today!  I appreciate your visits and comments!

6 comments:

Lyn said...

Gorgeous card I love your mix of colour.......lucky recipient :)

Annie Rose said...

So pretty! Fantastic colors. I love it :)

Celeste Goff said...

Pretty card! I love the stitched window cut out!

Barbara said...

Gorgeous!! Love the circle as a window!!

Tara Godfrey said...

This is GORGEOUS, Tammy! LOVE the addition of the flowers and sweet butterfly...and I too love the stitched circle window!!!
Hugs,t

Broni said...

This is gorgeous! I love all the bold colors together! Awesome and happy!!!