Friday, July 4, 2014

Find Peace - MFTWSC183

MFTWSC183 close-up

Unfortunately, I found myself needing a sympathy card this week so I used the sketch #183 from My Favorite Things for this week as my inspiration…
MFTWSC183
I used the LJD Peaceful Wildflowers stamp set and matching Die-Namics to create this card, along with the smallest doily from the Open Scallop Doily Duo Die-Namics, and Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX, and the Die-Namics Modern Morocco Cover-Up embossed in the background.
MFTWSC183
My card base is Whip Cream card stock, and is layered with a Grapesicle card stock panel that was cut with the Blueprints 15.  The flowers were all stamped with Spearmint hybrid ink, Pink Lemonade hybrid ink
, Tangy Orange hybrid ink, Blu Raspberry hybrid ink, and Banana Split hybrid ink.  I stamped the sentiment on a Grout Gray card stock flag using Steel Gray hybrid ink

All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted…
Stamps:  LJD Peaceful Wildflowers
Card stock:  Whip Cream card stock, Grapesicle card stock,

Grout Gray card stock
Inks:  Spearmint hybrid ink, Pink Lemonade hybrid ink, Banana Split hybrid ink, Blu Raspberry hybrid ink, Tangy Orange hybrid ink, Grapesicle hybrid ink, Steel Gray hybrid ink
Dies:  LJD Wildflowers Die-Namics, Modern Morocco Cover-Up, Open Scallop Doily Duo, Blueprints 15, Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX
Accessories:  hemp cord

Many, many thanks for stopping by today… Happy 4th!

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Very pretty card! And I'm so sorry for your loss.

Tracey said...

You never want to need a sympathy card. Sorry to hear you do. This is beautiful though!!