Friday, November 29, 2013

Little Kitty Play

It’s Friday which means time again for a creation from A Day for Daisies, plus it’s a challenge week!  We hope you’ll play along with the challenge this week which is to add pink polka dots to your creation!  So here’s my card….
ADFD Little Kitty Play
I used one of the new kitty images, Little Kitty Play and colored with Copics.  I decided to go with a clean and simple design, using some papers from My Mind’s Eye.
Stop by the ADFD blog for all the challenge details, and play along with us!  And be sure to check out the other team members for more pink-polka-dotted inspiration!
Arielle Gordon
Broni Holcombe
Danielle Kennedy
Juliana Swanson
Mila Popova
Sherry Eckblad
I hope you had a very happy Thanksgiving, and are enjoying the holiday weekend!  Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: