Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Primitive Pumpkins

Just had to sneak in an extra post today with this card.  I have been wanting to play along with one of Linda’s Catered Crop challenges for FOREVER, so I finally set aside some time to play in the current challenge.
RS86 Primitive Pumpkins
Linda’s current Recipe Swap is to use orange in your creation.  Oh, hello???  Orange is my FAVORITE color!  Easy peasy!  I created this card with the LJD Primitive Pumpkins stamp set from My Favorite Things, and used the Retro Sketch #86 for this week for the layout.  Die-Namics I used include the matching Primitive Pumpkin dies, the Notebook Edge, the Fresh Cut Grass, and the Woodgrain Fence.
Because I want to use this as a (belated) birthday card, I added this on the inside…
RS86 inside
I had the idea for this card stuck in my head all day at work, so I was glad to get home and bring it to life!  :)  I hope you like it, too!
Thanks for stopping by, and for your comments!

8 comments:

Linda McClain said...

Oh . . . this makes me so happy! And homesick for my Indiana Fall. I love how homey this feels. Oh, now I want some pumpkin pie!

Lynn said...

Such a cute card! I love those bright orange pumpkins with that SS line of papers.

LeAnne said...

Love this! I just bought this stamp set myself....hope I get it in time to make a couple more Halloweeny cards! Your papers (of course) are wonderful too!

Lisa H. said...

love it! the plaid, that fencce, those pumpkins....loooove it all!

Amy Rohl said...

Just perfect, Tammy! LOVE every inch of this card!

Chris Dring said...

This card is perfect! Those pumpkins are adorable!

Katie Melhus said...

This is so cute! Love those pumpkins and that adorable fence! Great take on this week's Retro Sketch! -Katie :)

dpkennedy said...

This is super sweet! I love those little pumpkins...so warm and cozy looking!