Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Color Throwdown #259

swatch 259
It’s Color Throwdown time again, and this week Melody is hosting her first challenge with this beautiful Fall color combo!  I hope you’ll check out the challenge over on the CTD blog and join us!
For my card, I found some Little Yellow Bicycle papers from last year that worked perfectly…
CTD259
However, the papers being a good match is about where it ends, ‘cause I think my card is pretty lame!  :(  I used my Acorn die from Lil’ Inker Designs, and added a sentiment from the My Favorite Things Cheerful Blessings stamp set.  The layout for my card is from the Fall-to-Layout #257 for this week.
So be sure to stop over at the Color Throwdown blog and join us this week, and check out my CTD sisters for more inspiration…
Barbara Anders
Broni Holcombe
Joan Ervin
Lori Tecler
Lynn Put
Melody Rupple
Vickie Zimmer
Wanda Cullen
Susan Roberts, September Guest Designer
Thanks for stopping by… happy stamping!
signature 3

7 comments:

Natasha said...

This is completely adorable!!

Susan (rainy) said...

I just adore this sweet and beautiful design. Love it!

Vickie Z said...

Tammy...the rust background paper is perfect for your layout and how you used the colors!! Thinking I need an acorn....yours is adorable and I don't think I have one!! Fab card!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Nothing lame at all about this card! It's a lovely CAS design with perfect papers!

Lynn Put said...

What a sweet fall card! Love the acorn and your fun accents!

dpkennedy said...

Silly girl! This is adorable! I love the dots..they add drama to that simple sweet acorn :) It's a great card!

Lori said...

I think your card is sweet! Love the cluster of enamel dots around the acorn.