Monday, July 29, 2013

Just Because Sunflower

KSS072913
Hello, my stamping friends!  It’s Monday again, which means I’ve got a new Kitchen Sink Stamps creation to share with you.  I made this little treat box as part of the Dare to Get Dirty 2013 challenges going on this week over at Splitcoaststampers, (this one is for Angela’s challenge… DTGD13ArizonaMaine) and used my not-yet-inked Multi-Step Sunflowers stamp set to dress it up.  Then I embellished simply with a die-cut sentiment flag and stamped a sentiment from Ready 4 Any Holiday on it, and added a button and gingham ribbon scrap.  There’s just something about sunflowers and gingham that goes together, don’t you think?  Inside the box are some kraft paper crinkles, and with a little chocolate tucked inside, I’ll have this handy should I ever need a quick little giftie!
My ink colors are as follows…
Sunflower:
#3 - Toffee Crunch
#2 - Dandelion
#1 - Dandelion (stamped off once)
#5 - Elderberry
#4 - Potter's Clay
Leaves:
#3 - Northern Pine
#2 - Olive Grove
#1 - Pistachio
#4 – Elderberry
(All inks are Tsukineko Memento, available at Kitchen Sink Stamps
)
Be sure to see more KSS inspiration from the rest of the Crew today…
Maria Colosimo, owner
Lynn McAuley
Julie Masse
Lisa Somerville
Connie McCotter
Happy Monday, and thanks for stopping by!
signature 3

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

What a gorgeous treat box, Tammy! The sunflower, the ribbon, the button equal perfection!!

I am having such fun playing the DTGD challenges this week! I see you are on the list for today!! Headed over to check it out now!

Twelve down and thirty to go!

Heather said...

Cute sunflower project, Tammy!