Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Color Throwdown #247

swatch 247
Hey all, it’s Color Throwdown time again this week and Barbara is our hostess!  She’s going to help you get ready should you need to get any cards made to celebrate the 4th of July with this patriotic color combo!
With these colors, I almost always just reach for one of my favorite Verses stamps…
CTD247
This Will Rogers quote is so wonderful, and I love having it on a stamp!  My colors are a little off from the actual challenge colors but it’s because I just HAD to use this new Bo Bunny “Anthem” paper I just picked up!
Be sure to visit the CTD blog for all the challenge details, and visit my Throwdown sisters for more inspiration…
Wanda Cullen
Lynn Put
Lori Tecler
Joan Ervin
Denise Marzec
Broni Holcombe
Barbara Anders
Wanda Guess, June Guest Designer
Happy stamping, and thanks for stopping by!
signature 3

7 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

I love the richness of this card!!

Lynn Put said...

Awesome card Tammy! Love your sentiment and layout with your fun popped up stars.

Broni said...

That's one of my favorite Will quotes too! How true is that??!! I love those papers too, Tammy! Such a great card!!!

Heather said...

Beautiful patriotic card, Tammy!

Lori said...

What a fabulous sentiment! Love the mix of stars, stripes, and flourishes in your design.

Joan Ervin said...

What pretty papers, Tammy, and I love the quote...the stars are the perfect finishing touch!!!

Beverley said...

Tammy...absolutely Luv...Luv...Luv everything about this card...TFS.

stampin' hugz
Beverley