Thursday, June 13, 2013

Beary Happy Birthday

Hello stampers!  Did you treat yourself on Monday and pick up some new Kitchen Sink Stamps!  I hope everyone loves the new release as much as I do!  Especially, this guy….
Beary Happy Birthday KSS
I finally got around to inking up the new Multi-Step Grizzly Bear Wishes stamp set, and is this guy ever fun to use!  And easy!  I think you’ll find a lot of uses for this set.  I stamped Mr. Bear with Versafine Onyx Black (step 4), Memento Espresso Truffle (step 3), Memento Rich Cocoa (step 2) and Memento Toffee Crunch (step 1).  Super easy and he turned out perfect!
Now…. I can’t “bearly” stand the fact that only THREE people have entered the contest to win some Kitchen Sink Stamps so far!  Come on now, “bear” with me and go enter!  The winner gets a $25 KSS gift certificate, AND gets to have their biggest wishes come true and pick a concept for a new stamp set for the September release!  Plus you’ll get that stamp set for free, and get to play with it along with the design team before the release!  So, “bear” down and go enter!!!  I want one of my blog readers to WIN!  :)  You’ll find the contest thread HERE, and the rules thread HERE.
And don’t forget, ANY TIME you go shopping in the KSS store, use the code KSS10Tammy to get 10% off your order!  EVERY TIME!  :)
Have a beary great day!  Thanks for stopping by!
signature 3

No comments: