Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Oh Happy Day!

for Tana and Aliyah
I had to stop by my niece’s house yesterday and can’t ever go there empty handed… she had two darling little girls that I can’t resist spoiling, so I quickly made these little Hershey Nugget treats before heading to her house.  I used my new Mini Blooms stamp set and Mini Blooms dies that I got recently from Papertrey Ink and a few Stampin’ Up! punches.
Here’s a side view…
for Tana and Aliyah side view
These are so easy to make up, using a 5” x 1 3/'8” strip of cardstock, and my old SU! tag punch.  Just score 2” from each end, add a piece of Scor-Tape to the bottom of the Nugget to keep it secure, and finish it up!
My only problem with making these is that no matter how hard I try to just keep Nuggets “on hand” in my stamp room, they always get eaten!  :)  Who can resist good chocolate?
Happy stamping!
signature 3

No comments: