Saturday, November 24, 2012

Holiday Hugs

I made some time last week to play along with the sketch challenge last week from My Favorite Things using some supplies from the eclectic Paperie store.


MFTWSC98

I used papers from the new Lily Bee Designs Christmas Cheer 6x6 paper pad, and the Holiday Hugs Snowman from MFT, along with the Rounded Banner STAX, Fishtail Flags STAX, Small Scallop Border, and Let It Snowflake Die-Namics dies.  I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers from the eP store, and embellished my with a few buttons, some Maraschino Red twine, and some silver Kaisercraft rhinestones.

And here’s a little close-up of my uber glittery snowflake…

MFTWSC98 close-up

Sending YOU holiday hugs, and many thanks for stopping by today!
signature 3

2 comments:

Christiana said...

Hey Tammy! Hi from Erie! I love this sweet card! It's nice to see you using a more cutesy image again. Those are my favorites of yours. As always with any card you do, it's such beautiful work. Happy Holidays!

chriscesar said...

Very beautiful cards all over your blog! I try to follow all dt member of CDT and love what you are doing!
Thank for had a look on my FB page and your lovely comments!
Freindly
Chris