Sunday, October 21, 2012

Start each day….

… with “whee”!  Good advice, right?  :)

I don’t know why… maybe the swings were always my favorite part of the playground as a child, but I have always been partial to stamps that have a swing-theme.  So this Pure Innocence set from My Favorite Things was begging to be used the other day.  I pulled out some new “Persnickety” paper from Lilybee Designs, and used sketch #94 for this week from MFT for the layout.  I used the Flat-Bottom Clouds, Mini Tabs Foursome and Fishtail Flags STAX Die-Namics for my design, too.

MFTWSC94
That’s all for now…. happy Monday, happy stamping!  Thanks for stopping by!
signature 3

3 comments:

BrossArtAddiction said...

So cute! Love that stamp and the layout! :)

Hugs,
xx Tracey xx
My Blog

Mary Ann said...

Cute card...

Lisa H. said...

oh, my WOW!!!! TammY!!! I looove this so much. those papers are gorgeous and so is your layout.