Thursday, October 18, 2012

Let Us Give Thanks… with Wplus9

I got a box full of GREAT goodies from eclectic Paperie earlier this week, and just couldn’t wait to create something with these new stamps and dies from Wplus9 Design Studio!  Take a peek at this…
.
eP101812

This is the Pretty Patches Pumpkin stamp set, and I used the matching Pumpkin die to cut it out.  The pumpkin is stamped wtih Ranger Spiced Marmalade distress ink, and the little leaf with Aged Mahogany.  The papers I used here for the fence and background are from the new Autumn Spice paper pad from Lilybee Designs.  For the layout of my card, I was inspired by the Retro Sketch #33 for this week, flipped upside down.

eP101812 inside

On the inside, I stamped the Pretty Patches Pumpkin again, adding the heart to the center and the sentiment from the set.


Happy stamping!  Thanks for stopping by today!
signature 3

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I love your take on the sketch! Cute little fence and pumpkin! Thanks for playing along at Retro Sketches!