Friday, July 20, 2012

Flourishes Free-for-All Friday

It's time for another Flourishes Free-for-All Friday, and since last week was another fabulous new release, this week you'll find the Sr. Design Team members sharing some creations using those wonderful new stamps.  For my card this week, it was a no-brainer... I fear you all may grow tired of seeing this new Bike Ride stamp set on my blog but it's easily one of my most favorite right now since bike riding has become our new family hobby this year!  My sweet hubby even got me NEW bike tires this past week.... such a wonderful guy!  I've only had one chance so far to try them out though, because it's too blasted hot and humid to go riding.  But anyway, I digress...


My card today features the whole bike image stamped on Flourishes Classic White cardstock and colored with Copics from the collections noted below.  I embellished with some orange gingham ribbon, some chocolate Kaisercraft pearls, and my sentiment stamped on a Tailor-Made Classic Tag die.  My papers are from Jillibean Soup.






Stop and see some wonderful reminders of the great new stamps sets from these other Sr. Design Team members...








Don't forget, there's still time to pick up all the new stamp sets in the New Release Bundle for a savings of 10%!  Click HERE for more information!


Happy weekend, and thanksabunch for riding by today!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I'll ever get tired of this stamp set; use it as much as you want! I just love it. My DD is getting married on August 18th and they've rented a tandem bike for the day so this set is so perfect to scrap book for them.

Love your card!
Beth Greco

Beate said...

Darling card, Tammy! I love the floral paper in the background and how you colored the image.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so cute, love the bike image and the great card design

ChristineCreations said...

This is SO cheerful Tammy. I love that die with it too. Have fun on those new tires :)

Sasha said...

Such a bright and cheerful card, Tammy. Beautifully coloured and I love the pretty papers you used.
Enjoy a lovely weekend!

Stacy Morgan said...

Totaly cute and fresh! I like the books in the basket Tammy.