Thursday, January 19, 2012

Clean and Simple Thanks

I needed a couple of thank you notes recently, so I came up with these three quick, clean-and-simple designs using a variety of my favorite stamps, dies and cut files!

This first card uses Vegtastic from Paper Smooches, and some assorted scraps of designer paper.


This second card uses the Rainbows & Clouds dies from Lil' Inker Designs with the coordinating stamp set. The clouds are cut from white felt.


And this last card uses my favorite Occasional Labels cut files from My Time Made Easy and a stamp from Stampin' Up! and paper from October Afternoon.


Thanks for checking out my CAS cards!  I'm pretty happy with how they turned out!


2 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Wow, girl, you are rockin' these awesome CAS cards! They're all just too cute!

dpkennedy said...

Ooh, I love all of these! Clean, simple, bold in color, and so much fun!