Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Card and Coupon

The Praise & Worship team at our church is having breakfast together this morning, and we got an Applebee's gift card for our director and his wife for a Christmas gift.  I offered to make a card for everyone to sign, and this is what I came up with.  I love the reference to music in this sentiment, and decided to pair it with this Bo Bunny "Father Christmas" paper and some old sheet music.  The sentiment is computer-generated.  My BFF Barbara Anders has been using the Upsy-Daisy Die-Namics from My Favorite Things for the past month or so to make beautiful poinsettias, so I just had to get that die recently to make my own.  I just love how these turned out!


One of the women I'm on the P&W team with said she was going to offer to babysit for free when Aaron and Amanda decide to use their gift card, and she asked me if I could also make a babysitting coupon.  So I used some various October Afternoon papers to create this little coupon tag.  The letters were cut with my new By the Letter Die-Namics from My Favorites Things, and the ticket was created using the Just the Ticket Die-Namics and stamp set.


Happy stamping, and thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Marlena M. said...

I love that sentiment, Tammy! They will love this card. ;)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card for Aaron and so appropriate (they may want to frame it!)
gloria

KimCreate said...

Tammy, both of these are super fab!

Ida said...

Oh I love your card. That sentiment is wonderful.

dpkennedy said...

Very pretty card! Love the coupon idea too, great job!