Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Timeless Tuesday #144 - Flag, You're It!


It's time for another Timeless Tuesday challenge, and this week I am the hostess! My challenge is “Flag, You’re It!” Today I am challenging you to add a flag to your card in some way… whether it’s a flag to show your patriotism, or maybe you have a race fan in your life and need something with a “checkered” flag? Or you could do something with a banner or pennants (a form of a flag) or a sentiment flag like I’ve used on my card here.

My card uses the Moments in Time stamp set, papers from the My Mind’s Eye “Sunshine” 6×6 paper pad, and the new Tailor-Made Classic Keyhole Die Set behind the hourglass. I embellished with someblack Kaisercraft rhinetones, some May Arts twill ribbon and a stick pin. I also used the Classic Scallop Edgeabilities die for the border beneath the ribbon.

See what the other Timeless Tuesday designers have "flagged" on their cards today by visiting their blogs, too...

Miriam Napier, November Guest Designer

Be sure to stop at the Flourishes blog for all the challenge details and play along with us!

Happy stamping!


21 comments:

Amanda said...

Tammy, what a sensational card and challenge!! I love everything about your beautiful card!! I love your papers, Keyhole die you used and the neat embellishments :)

AdoraBella said...

Lovely. The papers are amazing. And i really love the embelishmetns. Gorgeous card!

Karen W said...

Very pretty and fun challenge, guess I better get busy and play!

LeAnne said...

Cool challenge, Tammy! And a wonderful card!

flourishes said...

Great challenge. This card is perfect for so many occasions.
Jan Marie
Flourishes

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Tammy!! I love the colors and papers you used with the set. Wonderful vintage and elegant look!

Beate said...

Tammy, your card turned out beautiful! Love that paper pack you used.
Hugs and smiles

dpkennedy said...

This is really beautiful Tammy! I love the paper combination and the patterned mat the timer is on is just perfect! Wow!

Linda Carson said...

Such a handsome card Tammy!! Fabulous papers and beautiful design!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Tammy! Love the mix of patterned paper with the pretty stamp! Thanks for the fun challenge :)

Rosemary said...

gorgeous card... love the colors you used!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Tammy!!~

Debbie said...

So pretty, Tammy ... love that twill tape!!

The Rubber Maid said...

This is a great one. Love the way you used the tape/ribbon and loved your challange. Pat

Miriam said...

Love this Tammy. So classic!

Greta said...

Lovely card--really like the scalloped border & the stick pin!

Leslie said...

Beautiful! I always love your choice of papers! :D

Marlena M. said...

Tammy, this is beautiful! I love the colors you used, and the image. ;)

Silke Ledlow said...

Tammy, this is such a beautiful, timeless card! Thanks for a fun challenge...hugs ~S~

Theresa's Studio said...

Beautiful card and great layout. Fun challenge too!

stampqueen said...

Great card - love the colors!!