Thursday, October 13, 2011

Flourishes Sneak Peek Day #3



Sneak peeks of the new Christmas stamp sets from Flourishes continues today with A Season of Celebrations! This is another wonderful silhouette set that Lauren Pope illustrates so perfectly... you will LOVE it! This set as well as the others we've been showing you this week (one more tomorrow, too!) are all available for pre-order right now. And if you want all four sets, you can get the New Release Bundle... all four sets at 10% off the regular price!

My card today uses the Christmas tree image from the set, which I inked with Forest Moss distress ink, then cut with a Labels 1 Nestabilities die. The sentiment is cut out with a pennant from the Lacey Pennants set, and I added an Edgeabilities Classic Triple Scallop. The papers I used here are from Authentique, and I embellished with a seam binding double-loop bow.
AND, as a bonus, if you ‘d like to win the set being sneak peaked today, all you need to do is figure out…


One of the ladies on the link list below is the Mystery Blogger and will randomly pick a name from all the comments left on today’s post. So, the more comments you leave, the better your chances of winning this darling set!


Remember, the Heavy Metal Challenge is still going on where you can enter to win the entire new release, and The Name Game Challenge from yesterday as well as another Noon Time Challenge at noon Central time today!

Happy stamping, and thanks for stopping by!

36 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love this in the traditional red/green with a musical score for background paper. The punched edge looks great and that ribbon is very deluxe looking.

Amanda said...

Wow! Your card reminds me of those fun Christmas evenings around the tree, excitedly waiting to open up the gifts!! I know it sounds odd, but your card gave me that wonderful happy feeling you get at Christmas :) I love it, thank you, Tammy :)

Dana White said...

I love the old fashion feel to this image - stunning card Tammy

petra,s cards said...

wauw tammy your card is fabulous love your papers ribbon and ofcorse love that sweet image!!!
xx petra

Anonymous said...

This set is just beautiful! And so is your card! Greetings from Anne-Elise

Tina said...

Love this card! Very sentiment provoking.

Tina

Irene said...

What a great stamp...your layout and choice of DP really shows it off!!

Pam said...

I love this card...reminds me of my childhood. Love the colors!

ecpiercy said...

Tammy, this is just beautiful! Love the green tree with the red musical note background.

Dawn B. said...

This is so pretty. I love your soft sponging around the edges. You did a a great job on this release. :)

Theresa's Studio said...

Love, love this design. Such an old fashion feel with the red and green. The Music Score background is a wonderful touch. Great details.

Anonymous said...

Just love this!! Love all your creations!

Susi said...

Wow! This stamp set has some lovely images that are perfect for the coming holidays! Your card is a stunner!

Tina said...

OMGosh I LOVE how you did this and the DP is fabulous with it!!

ChristineCreations said...

That is the coolest combination of sentiment flag and button a the top of the tree! Awesome Tammy!

Barbara said...

Beautiful, Tammy! Reminds me of Christmases gone by, Beautifully done!

Janet said...

I like the vintage feel. Nice!

Carla S. said...

What a gorgeous card, Tammy! I love the traditional holiday colors and the beautiful papers! The image really pops!

Debbie D. said...

Beautiful card and wonderful image.

Create It Simply said...

Great card! I really like the layout and layering. TFS!

Queen Mary said...

Tammy, I always love how your cards come together (even though I don't always comment) - this just makes me feel warm and fuzzy with the ribbon and the decorating!

Betty Benton said...

Loving the double duty button treatment! Fantastic card!

Tanya said...

Tammy this is gorgeous! Love the background and that image is way too sweet, I need this set!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

WOW... this is beautiful! I love your colour scheme, and so far the tree image is my favourite. This is gorgeous!

Emily Keaton said...

This is really sweet, Tammy. Looks like you could make some really fast cards with this set!

stampqueen said...

Beautiful card!!! Love the rich green on the tree!!!

Naomi said...

Oh, I LOVE it! The patterned paper, LO, and this new stamp set are GORGEOUS!

Stacy Morgan said...

This feels so classic Christmas to be Tammy. Very pretty shading around the image panel and great ribbon bow.

Sue C said...

This card is so pretty! I like the vintage paper and the bright colors.

Sue C

Linda Carson said...

Picture perfect!

Ravengirl said...

What a wonderful card! That green is just so rich!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Tammy, your cards for this release are all so bright and beautiful and utterly perfect. Really gives me the Christmas spirit!

Anonymous said...

What a great creation - the moss green on the Christmas tree is perfect with your beautiful DP!

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card. Love the musical DP behind and great button and sentiment combo that belongs on top of the tree!
Beth Greco

Renee V said...

I just love these silhouette stamps! Gorgeous card you've made, thanks for the inspiration!

Tina said...

Very nice card.

Tina