Monday, August 29, 2011

You're My #1!


Happy Monday! Hope you had a great weekend, and I hope all my East coast friends and readers weathered the storm and are safe today!

Being the mom of teenage girls, I am frequented taken back to my own teenage years and the days when "boys are stupid!" was uttered quite often. Oh, the drama! Well, my youngest daughter was in that "boys are stupid!"state this past weekend so I thought I would color up You're My Number One-abella and slip it in her tote bag this morning to cheer her up.


I added some turquoise Spica glitter pen to the polka dots on the #1 for a little bling. The papers I used here are My Mind's Eye "Life of the Party."

Don't forget the Bellarific Friday challenge this week is "Back to School!" If you'd like to join us for the challenge and be featured in the Bella Sistahood line-up on the Stamping Bella blog, we'd love to see your creations! Emily a card using Stamping Bella stamps with a back-to-school theme to Emily by Thursday night to be included!

Happy stamping, happy Monday!

5 comments:

Theresa said...

Fabulous card!! Love the layout and the colors. Great image.

Bev Gerard said...

Ha!
Whether you knew it or not, you've hit on one of my all-time fave color combos! So summery and so fun, isn't it?~! Very fun card altogether! Hope you had a good weekend, Tammy.

~Bev

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE this card (blues and greens together are always a fave for me)! Cute image and won't your daughter love this sweet gesture! What a great mom!

LORi said...

You ROCK Tammy girl!! Love it!! Hugs -LORi

Ida said...

Very fun card. I love the color choice. I bet this cheers your daughter up.