Saturday, August 20, 2011

CrAzY for FLOURISHES!

Hey y'all.... HAPPY WEEKEND! I'm so happy the weekend is here... this stamper needs a break! But before that can happy, the Crazies have another challenge this week, and FLOURISHES is sponsoring our challenge! We're thrilled to have them sponsor us and offer up two stamp sets for prizes this week, so you really should play along!

For the challenge this week, we're playing BINGO! Check out the chart below, and pick a row either horizontal, vertical or diagonal and create a card using those items! I'm loving this kind of challenge... total fun!
For my card, I went straight down the middle... the edge of my Labels 1 Nestabilities was embossed in the die, I used die-cut for the main image, the Doily Lace border and the tag, and I used twill ribbon. The stamp set I used here is one of the newly released sets, Italian Garden.

The papers I used here are the new "Odds & Ends" from Cosmo Cricket, and I used the August Sketch for You to Try for the layout.

If you like this stamp set, I know you'll love the others that were just released last week, too! And until noon Central time today, you can pick up all 4 sets at a 10% discount by buying the New Release Bundle. Hurry.... or you'll miss it!

The Crazies ROCKED their cards this week with Flourishes' fabulous stamps, so be sure and check them out...


So c'mon, check out the challenge over at the Crazy blog and join us!

14 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

Amazing Tammy! I love the yuumy tomatoes and your coloring is perfect. :)
Hugs~

Vicki G said...

What a rich looking card.......your tomatoes look good enough to eat......and I don't LIKE Tomatoes.....lol!

Naomi said...

Oh, your card is GORGEOUS!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS Tammy!!~

Betty Wright said...

WOW! Those tomatoes look good enough to eat! I am think BLT! Awesome card!

Joanne (jojot) said...

so bold and beautiful.....a harvest of delight for the eyes

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! Love your coloring on the tomatoes.

Theresa said...

Fabulous!! I love tomatoes and yours look good enough to eat. Well done!!

Barbara said...

I must agree with Vicki--your tomatoes look good enough to eat--and I love 'em, LOL!

DG said...

Gorgeous card Tammy. The Tomatoes look gorgeous and so rich and beautiful. Lovely!!!

Diana :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

Holy WOW, girl. They are so gorgeously colored they look real. Beautiful work!

Ida said...

What a delicious looking card. So rich and vibrant with your wonderful coloring. I just won this set from the hop. Now I have another fabulous sample to gather inspiration from.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Tammy, this is SO gorgeous!

Maria said...

Wow, gorgeous coloring. . .you made tomatoes as beautiful as would a flower. . .I just love your card, the colors, the embellishments, everything. .:)

Maria