Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Color Throwdown #156


Another Wednesday... another Color Throwdown! Smiley from millan.net This week, Laura is our hostess and she's got a great color combo for you to try! I'm loving it, and I think you'll find a lot of options for using it! Give it a try, and link up your creation over on the Throwdown blog so we can see it, too!

I was thinking about those colors earlier in the week and happened to remember the wonderful shades in the "Matilda" line of papers from Cosmo Cricket, so I decided to go with a Halloween theme for my creation this week, using "Spoooooky Stella" from Stamping Bella!

The sentiment tag is computer generated... "Happy haunting, ghoul friend!" I loosely followed the sketch from Splitcoaststampers from last week for my layout.

See what the other Throwdown chics have created today using these colors...

Lori Tecler, August Guestie

Thanks bunches for stopping by today, and happy stamping!


8 comments:

Jody Morrow said...

SO cute! Love the coloring.

Broni said...

I wish I had thought to use a Halloween theme with these colors! Love your Stella and your coloring is awesome!!

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, this little Stella is SO cute!

Theresa said...

This is just too cute! Love the coloring and what a fabulous image.

dpkennedy said...

She's cute! I love your coloring of this sweet little card!

Laura Pryor said...

Oh gosh I just love this! I wish I had thought of using the color this week to make a Halloween card!!! Brilliant idea!!! Absolultey adorable stamp and perfect coloring (as always) :b

Barbara said...

Flippin' adorable!!

Marlena M. said...

Such a whimsical image! Very cute. ;)