Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Color Throwdown #150-Happy Birthday, Broni!


Hey Color Throwdown fans... are you ready for another challenge? Laura is our hostess-with-the-mostest this week, and she's got a pretty color combo for you to try! You can do a lot with this, I just know it! Stop by the Throwdown blog for all the details!

Since our CTD team member Broni celebrated a birthday yesterday, I decided to make her birthday card for today's challenge! (Happy belated Birthday, Broni... it's in the mail, I promise!) I pulled out my long-neglected Twinkle Fairy stamp from Stamping Bella for this card, and the "Life of the Party" paper pad from My Mind's Eye for my design. Behind my image, I used my Dizzy Doily Die-Namics from My Favorite Things, and embellished with some rhinestones for added "twinkle."
Check out what my Throwdown sisters have created today with these colors for more inspiration...

Keva Brown, July Special Guest

Happy stamping!

9 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

oh wow- she is absolutely stunning. the shading on her skirt is to die for girl ! Love this

Silke Ledlow said...

Awww...totally sweet Tammy! Awesome take on the CC colors! Hugs ~S~

Theresa said...

What a darling image. It is just so sweet. Fabulous card.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

So pretty!!!

t_bar_star said...

Such a nice birthday card. I like the way the rhinestones flow through the image. Theresa x

Broni said...

It's gorgeous, Tammy! I can't wait to get it in my hands, cause I know it's even better IRL! Thank you so much!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

OMGosh...I LOVE this!! SO adorable!!

The Spotted Chick said...

Uh, where is this image on SB and why don't I have her?? Hmmph, ok I'm heading over to Stamping Bella right now and putting her on my wish list. Although I'm gonna have to wait until everyone forgets how STINKIN CUTE this card is before I can use her!! Pfffft!
Chicken

dpkennedy said...

How cute! Perfect image, and perfect card! Love it!