Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Favorite Things Day 5 Teaser


It's the fifth and final day of Teasers for the new releases from My Favorite Things, and my last (*sniff, sniff*) day as the Guest Designer! I guess it's only fitting that it's also my birthday, so I can celebrate the awesome ride I just took with the fabulous gals from MFT on my special day! (And for the record.... 29!)

Just to remind you of those new release details...


  • The April Guest Designer Contest ended on Monday, February 28 at 10 PM EST. The winner will be announced at the release party. Get the deets here.
  • Teasers began Friday and will be daily through Tuesday, March 1st. Head on over to the MFT blog to see what the rest of the team has come up with for today's teasers. Every day there will be a prize hidden on two of the Creative Team's blog posts. Leaving a comment on every designer's blog post will give you the best chance of winning every day :) Check the MFT blog daily for the winners.
  • The March Hop and Shop will begin at 10:00pm March 1st, with the hop also starting at the MFT Blog.

For my card today, I have a very clean and simple design to share.... kinda' outside the box for me, because that's not my usual style. I usually work something to the death! For this card I used a sentiment from the Clearly Sentimental about Music stamp set, added some Die-Namics (which are BACK IN STOCK in the MFT store... didja' get that news flash last night?) in the form of the Mini Rolled Roses, and the Simply Scallops border.
I'll keep it short and sweet on this post, because I have a lot to share with you today, as well as later tonight with the blog hop that begins at 10:00 p.m. EST!

Thanks for stopping!

33 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

Very pretty Tammy - clean and simple and beautiful

diana said...

Lovely vintage-y card - with some of my favorite paper, too! ;-)

Arlene said...

Happy birthday Tammy! Very pretty card. What a way to end a great month! Love your work. :-)

bernshwag said...

First off, Happy Birthday Tammy! Your card is so sweet..I have really enjoyed all of your creations this week and I am looking forward to tomorrow night!

Eva said...

Tammy, first of all, Happy Birthday to you girlie...hope you have the best celebration today! AND your card is soooo gorgeous, in fact everything you make is just STUNNING!!!! Hugs...

Tanya said...

Oh this is so pretty! And I LOVE these papers, I am hording mine, lol. Thanks for the inspiration to use it! :D

Evette K. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TAMMY....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!

There u now have gotten the official Ciampo family birthday song. LOL Congrats on winning a stamp set at another blog. Just read about it. Lucky you on your birthday too! Plus your card today is a true inspiration. Gives me such great ideas. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day. Hugs

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful! Love this clean design and the awesome DP! Hugs ~S~

Christina Fischer said...

Happy birthday!! I love this beautifully sweet card! :)

Jessica said...

this is so pretty! the paper is just fabulous and those sweet little roses are just the perfect touch!

Barb W said...

Happy Birthday Tammy! I can see by things I have already checked out this morning that you are going to have a great day!! Love your card, that BG paper is beautiful.

Tinkerbeth said...

Happy birthday to you! 29 is the PERFECT age! Your card is perfect, too! I love the patterned paper, and I have to say that I've enjoyed all of the creations you have shared as a guest designer! I hope you'll be back! Love the color combinations on this card, too!

Barbara said...

First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my fabulous friend!!! Love the card--CAS and SWEET!

Susan said...

Wishing you a Happy Birthday. And the card is great!

Nancy Guse said...

Happy birthday to you!! Card is awesome!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love the papers and the colors, this is so fabulous

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful!!! I love the simpleness of the layout, and those papers are stunning!

Wanda Cullen said...

HaPpY bIrThDaY! Hope your day is a special one! Your card is sweet and I'm a fan of those little rolled roses...can't wait to get them now that they're back in stock! Congrats on your new design team gig!

Anonymous said...

Tammy.....wishing you birthday blessings on this your very special day. Happy Birthday!!!
from the gals at Verses

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I followed your birthday blog hop and you have some wonderful friends. Hope you enjoy your day...you have many wonderful cards for you.

scrappingnana said...

Happy Birthday Tammy. Hope it is a great one. Pretty card.

Denise Willerton said...

well it looks like a surprise party for you ~ Happy Happy Birthday Tammy ~ Love your card ~ have a wonderful day & enjoy everything about it! :-)

~ Jo ~ said...

Happy Birthday Tammy!!! You share the same birthday as my partner! This card is adorable and I love the simplicity of it.

Joanna McDonald said...

Happy Birthday!! Your card is
lovely - I love that verse that
you used!

Carol said...

What a pretty card. Very feminine.
Happy Birthday!

jodylynn said...

Such a pretty card, and Happy Birthday!!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

I hear it's your birthday !! I hope you have had the best day EVER Tammy !!!!!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Also, your card is beautiful !!!

Lynda Benden said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMMY! I hope you have had a wonderful day! BTW, your card is just beautiful! Big hugs!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oooooooh, Tammy, love this! Pretty paper! Hey... happy birthday!

Ida said...

Lovely card and that sentiment is wonderful.

Lisa H. said...

this is GREAT! love how pretty it is.

Jessie/knightrone said...

GORGEOUS Tammy!!