Friday, January 21, 2011

Verses on Friday


My fellow Verses Design Team member Heather Stephens started a new thing last week where she plans to share a card or other project with her readers every Friday using her Verses Rubber Stamps, and I thought that was such a wonderful idea! Verses is such a great little, but somewhat unknown company, and we'd like to get the word out about their great stamps! So I contacted Heather a few days ago and asked if she'd like to have a partner for Verses on Friday, and she enthusiastically said yes! So we both have something to share with you today using Verses stamps, so be sure and head on over to her blog when you're done here and see what she has to share!

For my offering today, I am using this "Forever" stamp as a tag on a small box of Valentine chocolates! This is simply a $1 box of Russell Stovers' from Wal-Mart and I recovered the lid with some Little Yellow Bicycle designer paper. The sentiment was stamped on the silver/gray back of one of the papers using Versafine ink, and then I clear embossed to set the ink. The rolled flowers are also made with the designer paper... the larger rose is made with the Rolled Rose Die-Namics from My Favorite Things, and the small silver flower was cut by hand. Some bright red seam binding, and large heart-shaped eyelet on the tag and it's finished! AND I didn't eat any of the chocolates! LOL
So, don't forget to pop on over to Heather's blog and see her Verses creation for today! Many thanks for stopping by!



5 comments:

C said...

Hi Tammy...finally crawling out from Christmas and the sick bed to see what's been going on and now it's time Valentines!! So glad I popped in here...love your chocolate box with all that red yumminess.

Heather said...

YUM! and I'm not just talking about the chocolates!! LOL So pretty! Isn't that a great Verses stamp? The sentiment is just perfect. Thanks for joining me today. I am looking forward to each Friday even more.

LeAnne said...

How simply SWEET---what a great, inexpensive idea! And a cute little verse, too!

Barbara said...

Oh, now, this is just stunning! Love the paper, love the idea, love the embellishments, and I love the sentiment. Fabulous job, girlie!

Laura Pryor said...

Oh WOWEE!!! I just LOVE this !!!!