Saturday, December 18, 2010

Be Merry!



Hello friends! Just another quick blog post to share a Christmas card I made last night using the Candy Cane Kisses ala' modes stamp set from My Favorite Things. I actually colored this image last weekend while at the hotel in Erie, PA with my hubby and Kelsey the night before I taught some Copic classes, and finally got some time to make a card. I used the Sketch Challenge #311 from Splitcoaststampers for the layout, and some Jovial collection papers from Basic Grey.
Short and sweet.... it's past my bedtime! Have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Oh, so CUTE!!! Love that Jovial paper and your girl is colored perfectly! Adorable card, girlie!

Laura Pryor said...

Oh yes, I love this! Love the ribbon, button, twine combo!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute!!

Judy Rozema said...

Oh cute, Tammy! I love your coloring!

Unknown said...

Tammy, this is darling! Congratulations, your sweet project is being featured as part of Our Favorite Finds today on the MFT Blog!