Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat!



Happy Halloween, everyone! Doing a quickie-blog post this morning to share with you a few last Halloween cards I've made. These are all (including the "King of the Wild Things" card I posted yesterday) for some of my favorite little kids at church today, along with some CANDY of course! I was up late finishing them last night, and have to get going this morning, so very brief details are below each card, and I'll edit later with more specific links, etc.

Have a wonderful Sunday!


for Caryne.... image from Tiddly Inks


for Caitlyn.... image from Sweet November/CC Designs


for Catrina... image from Serendipity Stamps


for Lacey and Taylor.... image from My Favorite Things


3 comments:

Betty J Schaub said...

Tammy, so many adorable Halloween cards! Just lvoe the sweet images! Happy Howl-o-ween!
Love your new blog design!!!

LeAnne said...

Boy, you've been busy---these are just the CUTEST!

Sharon said...

Your little friends surely loved your cards ~ I know I do! Happy Halloween!