Wednesday, June 2, 2010

All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge


Another Wednesday means it's time for another challenge with the girls from All That Scraps! This week we are being challenged to use the colors light yellow, light blue and pumpkin in our design. Honestly, this is one of my most FAVORITE combinations of color! So much so that I bought a whole spool of the May Arts ribbon I used here two years ago because I love the colors so much!

I used this Kiki Sunflower digital image for my card... is she not adorable? I paired her with some old Stampin' Up! designer paper and some October Afternoon paper, and used Karen's Sweet Sunday sketch for the layout.

Stop by the ATS Wednesday Challenge blog for inspiration from the other girls, and all the challenge details. Remember, every week there is a new and exciting prize being offered and in order to be eligible to win, your card must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store. Whether it is any of our wonderful in house designs or from the various other stamp companies that ATS carries, the choice is yours. Then be sure to link up your creation with Mr. Linky by next Tuesday at 10:00 p.m. EST and only one entry per person, please!

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your visits and comments very much!







Stamps: Sunflower Kiki digital stamps (All the Scraps/CC Designs), sentiment (computer generated)
Cardstock: yellow, teal (Bazzill), Pumpkin Pie, floral designer paper (Stampin' Up!), white (Neenah), yellow designer paper (October Afternoon)
Inks: markers (Copic), Cool Caribbean (SU!)
Accessories: Nestabilities (Spellbinders), jumbo scallop Die-Namics (My Favorite Things), ribbon (May Arts), button (Autumn Leaves).

7 comments:

Patti J said...

What a darling card! Beautiful work, Tammy, as always!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammy - your card is charming! Great take w/the colors... yep, cool ribbon for sure! so these colors were your idea???? lol
Pam Going Postal

LeAnne said...

Aw, she is sweet....she reminds me of my DD when she was younger....she's a blondie as well as a sunflower-lover!!!

Barbara said...

This is adorable, Tammy! Love the colors and that sentiment is perfect with the sunflower! Just too sweet!

Laura Pryor said...

Wow, this is soooo good! You're coloring is always spot on! How do you do the hair like that? Anywhoo, I LOVE IT!!

Amy said...

Kiki is colored beautifully, Tammy! This is so adorable and the sentiment couldn't be more perfect! :)

Kim Burmeister said...

Oh, My! This is darling!