Friday, May 28, 2010

Fabulous Friday Challenge #15


It's time for another Fabulous Friday challenge with the i {heart} copics design team! We're up to challenge #15 this week, and we're creating out-of-the-ordinary shaped cards for the challenge, along with a Copic-colored image.

Now, you're looking at my card and thinking "well Tammy, that's kinda' ordinary, don't you think?" And I would say "YEP!" and then I'll proceed to tell you how many directions I've been pulled in this week, and how heavy my eyelids were when I finally sat down to make this card, and how I forgot about the "shape" part of the challenge, and on-and-on-and-on! So, to somewhat save my skin, I cut my card out using the Labels 8 Nestabilities for a different "shape." Sorry... paste the loser L on my forehead if you want to! :) I'm straining towards getting Friday over with at this point, and then I'm off for four whole days! Yahoo! My card is also a modified version of Mercy's Tuesday Sketch challenge #75.
Stop by the i {heart} copics group at Paper Craft Planet for all the challenge details, and to see creations from the rest of the team members! And then make some time for yourself this weekend and play along! Upload your card to the PCP gallery using IHC052810 as the tag.

Happy stamping, and HAPPY FRIDAY!








Stamps: Poolside Chicken (Whipper Snapper Designs)
Cardstock: red, aqua (Bazzill), white (Couture Copic cardstock available at i {heart} papers), designer paper (Garden Variety by Cosmo Cricket)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), markers (Copic)Accessories: Labels 8, Large Rectangle, Scalloped Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), ribbon (Creative Impressions), flower (American Crafts).

3 comments:

Laura Pryor said...

I don't think this is ordinary at all!!!! I think it's fab! Colorful, fab coloring and that chicken looks good enough, well...to eat!!! HAhahahah!!! I love the color combo and the crochet flower!!

Barbara said...

Dang, I wish I was hangin' out with that chicken this weekend, LOL! She looks totally comfy! Cute card--love the cheerful colors and, of course, you're awesome coloring!

Unknown said...

Such a bathing beauty! Great card.