Saturday, March 20, 2010

Rubbernecker Sale


Spring has sprung at Rubbernecker, and there's a 5-Day Sale going on right now! For one final week before product sales are suspended before the stamp convention season, you can take advantage of Ranger, Spellbinders, Tsukineko and Clearsnap products at savings of 15-28% off! Act now and stock up before these items are turned off until September! The sale ends at midnight on Wednesday, March 24th. All items on sale are marked as such. All other items are regular price.

Here's a card I made recently using the Wildflower Silhouettes stamp set from Rubbernecker. I combined this with some designer paper from the Basic Grey Nook & Pantry 6x6 paper pad.

So, what do you think of the new blog design? I'm totally loving it, and am so grateful to my sweet friend Jen Tapler for helping me with some of the graphics and getting it set up! It was easy to do once I worked through a few minor glitches! I'd love to know what you think!

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

Tammy, I'm totally loving your new blog design! It's so fresh, fun and SPRINGY!

Lesa said...

I just updated my blog too!!! This is super cute! I am so glad spring is finally beginning to show up. Your card is so pretty. I love how you used the pearls with the paper piercing.

Kim Burmeister said...

Tammy, your new blog is awesome just like your card! I love the paper piercing you did around your image. Awesome!

LeAnne said...

Love the new blog look! Fresh! I think your card is sweet too! Love that punched border too, so pretty!

jjcreations said...

This is lovely Tammy. I love all the little extra details in that centre oval - shading, piercing and the little pearls. It's all so wonderful.

Libby Hickson said...

So gorgeous Tammy!

Unknown said...

Hello Blogger twin sister, lol!
The card is so cute!! I love how you placed the pearls and the beautiful satin bow!! Beautiful detail.

Tracy said...

I love your new blog design... very you!

Nancy said...

I love these colors and the layout of your card!

Barbara said...

Very pretty card, Tammy. Love the new blog look, too!