Wednesday, March 3, 2010

All that Scraps Wednesday Challenge-Dots & Stripes


It's Wednesday again, and that means another challenge with the All That Scraps girls! Today's challenge is to use dots and stripes in your creation! I hope you'll play along, as you can have a lot of fun seeing just how many dots and stripes you can incorporate into your design!

I decided to use one of Amy's adorable new Sweet November images for my card today! I just LOVE these cute little bunny critters. I paired up my image with new papers from the Quite Contrary collection from My Mind's Eye.
Here are the Copic colors I used for this card.
Stop by the ATS Wednesday Challenge blog for all the challenge details and to see the fabulous striped and dotted creations from the design team! We look forward to seeing what everyone creates for this week's challenge! Remember, every week there is a new and exciting prize being offered and in order to be eligible to win, your card must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store. Whether it is any of our wonderful in-house designs or from the various other stamp companies that ATS carries, the choice is yours. Then be sure to link up your creation with Mr. Linky by next Tuesday at 10:00 p.m. EST and only one entry per person, please!

Thanks for visiting me again today!








Stamps: Baby Bunnies Tulip (Sweet November for CC Designs)
Cardstock: yellow (Bazzill), blue (Core'dinations), white (Neenah), designer paper (My Mind's Eye)Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black (Tsukineko), markers (Copic)Accessories: Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder (ProvoCraft), ribbon (May Arts).

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Tammy! Your card is simply ADORABLE! How perfect is that DP to match this image - looks like it was made for him. And, the gorgeous bright colors are sooo nice to see. I love this card! hugz, Mary

LeAnne said...

That paper is darling, and so is that image! Just perfect!

Marie Bingaman said...

Hi Tammy! This card is adorable!!! I love how you colored him! :)

Ida said...

Totally adorable! Love the DP you used, it's like looking at a peek of "spring".

Amy said...

Such a cute, cute card Tammy! I love how you've shaded the bunny baby and the oval he's on and that paper is perfect! Awesome card!

Tracey said...

Absolutely adorable!! I love this Tammy! xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammy - I've got the bunny stamps, yep, all of them but I don't have this paper! boo...so the hunt is on and it's all your fault! lol Love your card! It's adorable! Can't wait to see what I can come up with!
Pam Going Postal

Kim Burmeister said...

Tammy, this is so cute! I love how you colored this image and the paper is awesome!

Joan Ervin said...

Such FABULOUS coloring, Tammy...makes me drool!!!!

Laura Pryor said...

Oh, wow! Adorable image. Paired with that paper...it's just perfect and of course your coloring blows me away!

Barbara said...

What a SWEET little bunny, Tammy! Love that paper, too!