Thursday, December 10, 2009

Holiday Cheer, anyone?


Just a quick blog post this morning.... this is a card I made while I was at work the other day. I have always thought this cute "Minty Coffee" stamp with accompanying sentiment from Stamping Bella is so cute, but it isn't selling. So I made up this card, hoping it sparks some interest from customers.
I used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch challenge #51 for the layout, flipping it to a mirror image. I did that because I wanted the tag to hang on the right side, so flipping it allowed me to put the brads on the left side to balance things better. The cardsdtock is Bazzill, and Neenah Solar White, and the designer paper is from the Eskimo Kisses 6x6 pad.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope everyone is safe and warm from all this crazy weather we're having! Mother Nature is trying to blow us away here in Northeast Ohio, but here an hour south of Lake Erie we don't have much more than a dusting of snow (I'm sure they have more up along the shore!)

Have a great day!

9 comments:

Barbara said...

This is super cute!!!! Love that cup and your coloring is (broken record, LOL!) fantastic!!! Great job with the sketch, too!

Kim Burmeister said...

Tammy, this is adorable! Awesome job!

Tracey said...

An adorable card Tammy! I love it! xx

Lisa Foster said...

Gorgeous, Tammy!
Hugs,
Lisa

LeAnne said...

Very cute.....makes me want to have a cup right now. It's cold & windy here too...but no snow.

Jessica G. said...

This minty cofee is one of my favorite Bella images; thanks for reminding me to break it out! It looks so good with the Eskimo Kisses and light blue cardstock -- part of the appeal might just be your gorgeous coloring, too!!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Gosh, Tammy, I'd buy that stamp in a heartbeat, especially with that lovely sample near it! LOVE this image and LOVE your sample! I bet you now sell out!

Anita said...

I bet they're selling now! Love the dp :)

文章 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.