Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fall Scenery


This card is actually an idea that I rejected last month for my Fall cards class at the store, but finished it up instead to have for myself. After spending quite a bit of time coloring the image, I realized my customers would end up needing a pillow and blanket to camp out at the store before they could finish this, especially since I only have one set of Copics for everyone to use! This image is from Northwoods Rubber Stamps. They really have some great nature scene stamps in their catalog!

Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Bev J. said...

I really like that image and you colored it beautifully. tfs

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh this is so pretty Tammy, love that tree.

jealeo said...

I love that. Reminds me of New England.

Janine said...

Love this Tammy!! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!!

Ida said...

What a warm and inviting card. The scene is just awesome. I love the beauty of Fall and your card really captures it well.

Velta said...

Oh Tammy this is just gorgeous...Fall is my favorite time of year and you have captured the whole picture in this card...it should be put on canvas and put up for sale!!!

Kim Burmeister said...

Your card is so pretty! Makes me want to sit in that chair and watch the leaves fall.

Lisa Kind said...

This is a lovely fall card! And I agree, it's not for beginners or a class, but I'm so glad you finished it for all of us to see! So relaxing...I love fall!

Jenny Gropp said...

Beautifully done!

dpkennedy said...

It's beautiful! Worth the time and effort you put into it!!