Friday, October 2, 2009

A Bellarific Friday Two-fer!


Just two quick Stamping Bella cards to share with you today!

This card is for today's Bellarific Friday challenge to create a Halloween/Fall card. My colors are a little non-traditional for Halloween, but my Monstahs are definitely on their way to a PARTY! I CASE'd a card from the super-sweet Christina Fischer for this one!


And this one was for the Bellarific Friday challenge last Friday, September 25th, and it was a sketch challenge. I used a new stamp The Mummy, the Witch and the Pirate. Aren't they adorable?! Definitely too cute to spook!
C'mon and say it with me.... TGIF!!!

Happy stamping!




11 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Great coloring Tammy. Cute card!
Joan

Cathy Rulli said...

so cute!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Tammy these are just so adorable.

Kim Burmeister said...

Tammy, these are so stinkin' cute! Love them both!

Barbara said...

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO ready! Love your cards, too ;-) Too, too cute!

C said...

What a week...I'm thanking God with you that it's Friday!! Two cute cards...love them both!

Tracey said...

Holy cuteness!! Love both of these Tammy!

Ida said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! - These are both wonderful. Those Monsters are just adorable and so are the trick-or-treaters and your coloring is awesome.

Jenny Gropp said...

Totally over the top unbelieavably CUTE! Those little party monsters brought a grin!!!

Kelli said...

OMG these are so cute!! My favorite is the first one though, those party monsters are soooo cute!!

Candy said...

Both of these are so darn cute!!