Sunday, August 16, 2009

Stamp Simply #100 - Birthday Notebook Winner

I have used Random.org to choose a number for a winner of the Birthday Notebook I created for Sharon's Stamp Simply challenge last Friday. Here's the number....

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

26 

Timestamp: 2009-08-17 02:12:57 UTC

And the lucky winner is Kim Howard, Basement Stamper who left this comment...
Basement Stamper said...

I love your card!!! Your little book tutorial is awesome and makes me wish I had that Bind it all!!

My favorite birthday memory is my 30th. My husband & sister-in-law plotted to have a surprise party and it was definitely a SURPRISE. We had fun!

Congrats Kim! I'm so happy to get to send this to you! I'll be emailing you shortly to get your mailing info!

Thanks everyone for all your comments! I really enjoyed reading all the best birthday memories some of you wrote about! There were several people who got engagement rings for their birthdays! I saw some memorable childhood bicycles in the comments, too! I honestly can't put my finger on any one special birthday that sticks out in my mind. But then, I'm only 29 ya' know (*wink, wink*) so I've got many more birthdays to come!