Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Our Craft Lounge - Sneak Peeks Day 2

It's day two of the sneak peeks to see all of the fabulous new releases coming from Our Craft Lounge! Did you catch everything yesterday? All the stamp sets are just amazing, and you'll love everything today, too! Be sure to stop at the Our Craft Lounge blog for links to all the designers and see what they have in store for you today!

The stamp set I am showing you today is called Ghostly Greetings, and it has the most adorable little ghosts in it... nothing spooky about these little cuties! Denise Marzec, Kisa Peters and Deb Felts are using this stamp set today too, so stop by their blogs and see what they've done with these cutie-patootie ghosts!

I love leaving little treats for the girls at the store, so I thought I'd work on something to give them when Halloween gets closer! Of course, these gummi worms won't last until then... my daughters will probably get to them even before the end of the day, but I'll create more tags as we get closer to October and be ready to go!
I simply colored by images, and cut them out with my Nestabilities to make these little tags to tie on to cello bags. The orange polka dot ribbon is my most favorite ribbon, from Creative Impressions.
This sweet little girlie ghost is my most favorite one of the bunch! She looks so cute with the bow in her hair, so I decided to use her on this card but thought I'd make my card a little less Halloween-ie, and a little more girlie to suit her style! This card will be great along with a little basket of treats for my 3-year old niece!
I even added a little Zva crystal flower to her bow, and used this Bella Blvd. paper I recently got from Hope Stamps Eternal! I used the Mojo Monday #98 sketch for the layout, but ended up keeping my design pretty simple. After the day I had yesterday (flat tire that took forever to fix after work.... less than 3 hours sleep the night before...) I needed to keep it simple!

Thanks for stopping by today and checking out the fun new releases again today! I have really enjoyed seeing what all the fabulous ladies have created with these new stamp sets that I know you're going to love... your pocketbook is going to be in trouble, that's for sure!

Stay tuned tomorrow for another sneak peek from Our Craft Lounge, and on Thursday we'll be having a giant blog hop with all the new sets and a chance for you to win one of them!


25 comments:

Debbie Corbari said...

Cute card Tammy! Love your colors!

Kendra said...

These are adorable! I love the non-traditional colors too! Great job Tammy!

Deb said...

Soooo adorable Tammy! I had to laugh...we both used the Mojo sketch, stamping at the last minute! ;)

Jennie Lin Black said...

Boy you cant scare anyone with those cut little guys.... the bow is so cute. You rocked this set... love your work.
jennie

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Oh my! These are so sweet!

dpkennedy said...

Oh, these are adorable! I love the candy bags and tags...and the girly ghost with the flower is super cute!

Anonymous said...

these are adorable :)

Tracey said...

I think I really must have this set! It is just too stinkin cute and I adore what you have done with it Tammy! Absolutely fabulous!! xx

Darlene said...

My goodness girl ... when do you rest??? This goodie bags are awesome and I just LOVE the girlie ghost card! Adorable!!

Denise Marzec said...

LOOOOOVE these!!

Carol (HB) said...

Adorable creations! I love that you went outside the box with your colors!

Pam said...

What fun little tags and fun colors too!

Memories of Time said...

SOOOO sweet! I love it all! That pink ghost card is my favorite though! YOU ROCK!!

Elena said...

Very cute projects! I love your idea with the gift tags!!!
And your card is so inspiring!

Rachel Hope said...

CUTE!!!! I am so excited to start doing Halloweenie stuff!

Libby Hickson said...

Cute stuff!!

Broni said...

How cute, Tammy! I just love that set!!

Connie M. said...

Oh my goodness, Tammy! That ghost is just tooo adorable! Love all the things you did with him!

LeAnne said...

Gosh, Tammy, ALL these creations you're doing are adorable! I saw that little boo image on Denise's blog---how fun are they! I still am trying to do the owl one from a few days back!!!

Vicki G said...

Tammy all of your projects are absolutely DELICIOUS!!!!! The gummies wouldn't last long around here!

Vicki

Lila H said...

CUTE!!! I love the non-traditional colors you've used for the Halloween samples.

Shelly Koskinen said...

These are all really cute!

Randi said...

These are fabulous projects!! Love the treat bags! I cannot wait for Halloween!

Juliana said...

These are all just WAY TOO CUTE!!
I love the coloring and the BRIGHT colors!! So fun!

ALK said...

Love the color combo!