Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Just Rite Demo


I had the Sisters in Stamping club come to the store yesterday for a private demo and make-and-take, so I decided to demo all the great new stuff that has come out recently from Just Rite Stampers! Here is a sampling of two projects I made to show the ladies!

I was so pleasantly surprised to hear two of the ladies say that they have looked at Just Rite stuff at Archiver's, and that none of the employees there could ever tell them how the stamps are used, or what wood stampers to buy with what stamps, etc! That made my day, because even though those darn box stores can offer more stuff at slightly better prices, your local stamping/scrapbooking store cares about their customers so much more and can offer the best service you'll ever get! I know times are tough with the economy, and it's certainly the case in my own home, but I hope people recognize good customer service is included in the price depending on where you shop! Be sure to support your local small businesses whenever you can!
This muffin topper was made using the Celebration Demi-Phrases, and the 2 3/8" stamper with the Times New Roman 25 pt. font. Wouldn't something like this be fabulous for a kid's birthday? You could personalize everyone's cupcakes so easily! I made this one for one of our employees who came back to work Saturday after maternity leave. I thought a yummy muffin for Ashley to begin her first morning back would be great! (The design for this was inspired by another I saw on the Just Rite Shared Items, but I'm sorry I don't remember who to give credit to!)
And here's a great little thank you set I created for any coffe lover! I picked up a little coffee sampler in Chocolate Truffle, added a bag of chocolate covered coffee beans, and a great mug for this quick and easy gift!
The card uses another Celebration Demi-Phrases sentiment, and a coffee bean stamp from Impression Obsession. A half-circle is a great option with the Demi-Phrases set! (Thanks to Debbie Olsen for the inspiration with the half-circle!)
The tag on the bag of coffee beans was made using the Small Letter Set, and a border from the new Tiny Words 1 3/16" set!
One of my girls at the store worked super hard on Friday and created a whole new wall display of the Just Rite products for me! (Thanks Taylor!) I was SO pleased with what she did, I just had to photograph it! Click on the photo for a larger view!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a fabulous weekend!


9 comments:

theneon said...

Thanks for sharing these delightful little gifts. The muffin topper is so sweet that you could "almost" not eat that yummy looking muffin.

jen del muro said...

everything looks so yummy! the project, the store...everything! happy sunday, girl!

Basement Stamper said...

Great samples! The cupcake topper is adorable. Your girl decorated the store wonderfully, that is an awesome display!

Tracey said...

Adorable projects Tammy! Love the JustRite products!

Judy in Indiana said...

That Just Rite wall looks amazing. I am going to have to go shopping there. I feel a road trip coming on!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

How I wish I had someone like you and your store locally. You are so right about the customer service. Our local craft store closed a few months ago due to the poor economy, and I miss it so much! Your projects are wonderful, Tammy!

LeAnne said...

Fun projects, Tammy! Your store looks fabulous--I wish I was closer!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

LOVE that Latte project -- how wonderful -- FAB papers - and loved seeing your JR display -- how fun and very cool!!!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

LOVE that Latte project -- how wonderful -- FAB papers - and loved seeing your JR display -- how fun and very cool!!!