Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New from My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things released some new stamp sets today, and being a retailer means I'm lucky enough to get to order them ahead of time, and the stamps arrived today! Really cute stuff! I have all the new releases in the store, plus some from the last few releases! I'm super busy these days getting ready for the big stamp workshop at the store in 2 weeks, and I'm desperately in need of a really good night's sleep tonight! So, as much as I'd love to sit and play with all these new stamps, I only managed to make one quick card this evening. This was a fast and easy!

This card was made with the new Be Mine set. My cardstock is Bazzill Tink Pink, Basic Black and Georgia Pacific white. I embossed the white with my Cuttlebug Divine Swirls folder, added black brads from Stampin' Up to 3 corners, and layered on the black cardstock. Tied a piece of black dotted organdy ribbon around this and adhered to the card base. The large scalloped square is the giga scalloped square punch, and the small white square is from my Cuttlebug scalloped square die. I stamped the image with Ranger Adirondack Pitch Black and colored with Copic and Tombow markers. I cut the image out, and mounted to the squares with dimensional adhesive. Finally, the squares are adhered to the card also with dimensional adhesives.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope those words aren't all jumbled above... the need for sleep is really kicking in!
Stamp Happy (and sleep well!) :)

9 comments:

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Hey Tammy.....Very cute card!!!

michelle sturgeon said...

Great card! I like the image and the embossing.

Anonymous said...

Its beautiful Tammy. :) I hope you sleep well.
Vanessa.

Unknown said...

This is adorable---I just ordered mine, cant wait til they come!!!!TFS

Ellie said...

OHH THAT IS SOO CUTE! I love it :)

Sweet Scrappy Dreams to you!

-Ellie

Sewflake said...

Hope you caought up a little on your sleep. Cute card and great stamp, can't wait to see more.

Unknown said...

I love how the embossing looks on the white, then adding the red and black makes it really pop. Great job!

ChrissyM said...

To cute! Hope you get get some sleep! Great card!

Card~I~ology Creations said...

A dor A Ble....