Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Just Be-Claws!


I got some fantastic stamped images in the mail today from Carolyn King! "Cammie," as she's known by on SCS is just the nicest person I've never met, but I always enjoy bumping into her online! She offered last week to send me some images 'cause I was complaining about a lack of funds to buy new stamps! LOL Story of my life!


The stamps on this card are from a stamp set from Gina K Designs (http://shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?categoryId=10&productId=21) called Just Be-claws! As soon as I found those images in the envelope, I knew I had to get a card created!


My cardstock for this card is all Bazzill Basics, and the white is generic. The designer paper is the Holly Jolly Collection from Flair. I colored the crab and pail with Tombow markers, and LOVE how it turned out! Oh, to have a HUGE set of Copic markers... please, Santa, please!?!?! But I make do as you can see here! I added the holly leaves at the base of the pail using a stamp from my Paper Salon Winter Wonderland set, and punched the holly berries from the red cardstock. Created a lot of layers, used a few dimensionals, added ribbon and brads and done! Very fun card, and I am so appreciative of Cammie sending me these! I'm heading back to my stamping sanctuary for some more fun!


Stamp happy!

3 comments:

Becky G said...

This is so cute, Tammy! How nice of Carolyn to send you this. Aren't Cyber friends the best?!

Heather said...

Cute card, Tammy - and bonus that you were able to make this sketch work! I've been playing around with it a few hours now and just can't get it to gel. *insert frazzled stamper look*

Emily said...

That is absolutely adorable. I want this set now. I guess I will just add it to my never ending list. I love the idea that she sent you stamped images what a fantastic idea.