Monday, November 26, 2007

More peppermint patties!


I am hooked on these little pattie boxes from Cambria Turnbow's blog! (Seen here... http://cambriaturnbow.blogspot.com/2007/09/batty-for-you-basket.html) This was one was made with my Kitchen Sink Stamps set Snow Flurry! I used Stampin' Up Soft Sky cardstock for the box, and layered 2 sides with Dazzle paper from Paper Salon. The metallic pink paper is from The Paper Company. I used silver eyelets from We R Memory Keepers on the sides, and attached them with my Crop-a-dile. The silver snowflake brad is from Making Memories. I really like how these look with a scalloped top edge, but my poor little corner rounder doesn't like punching through more than one layer! I hope I don't break it! I also used the Stampin' Up round tab punch, obviously for the tab! And SU! grosgrain ribbon. Each pattie is sandwiched between circles punched with a Marvy super jumbo scalloped circle punch. I will say, the Stampin' Up scalloped circle punch probably works better for this project. The Marvy punch is a little bigger and those patties are really stuffed into the box. I'm ordering one from SU! just for this project this week! :)


I hope you like these as much as I do and will give them a try! Stamp Happy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I love the covered peppermint patties:)

Unknown said...

What a cute little gift Tammy! I love the colors you chose - it's just great!

Memories of Time said...

SUPER cute!! Thanks for sharing with me!!! :)