Monday, November 5, 2007

Bliss... a day off!

Yeah, a day off was bliss but I still had too much to do that kept me from doing much stamping! Sorry for the long "pause" in posts here... it's been crazy lately and the calling hours and funeral last week took a big chunk out of my time and the weekend was just non-productive as far as stamping!




I finally got to play with some of my new Kitchen Sink Stamps this evening! I hope that you've all been chomping at the bit to see more of these great stamps! This first card uses the Playful Alphabet for the letter C, and the "congratulations" comes from a set to be released later this month called "Never a Loss 4 Words." It is an AWESOME set! You will never need another word/sentiment set again! My cardstock on this card is all Stampin' Up... Purely Pomegranate, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla. I made the scallops using my corner rounder with the guard removed. The chocolate ribbon is from Joann's. I stamped swirled images from my Kitchen Sink Backgrounds and Borders set on the Vanilla cardstock with Frost White Colorbox ink. It didn't turn out quite the way I wanted... I stamped it first and let it dry, then stamped it again and embossed with clear. I may have to do it over again... it'll keep me up nights! The "c" was double-stamped with SU! Purely Pomegranate classic ink, and I cut one letter out and mounted it above the other. The "ongratulations" is stamped with Versamagic Jumbo Java ink. Both are embossed with clear EP.

This last picture is a "sneak peek" of a new set soon to be released! Doesn't it look YUMMY???

1 comment:

Becky Carafa said...

I love this! The style, colors, everything is fabulous!