Friday, October 5, 2007

Happy Weekend!


My Mom is visiting this weekend (she lives 3+ hours away). Kaylie's volleyball team was participting in Volley for the Cure last night, and since my Mom is a 14+ year breast cancer survivor, she came to watch Kaylie play, and be honored during the varsity game with a flower for being a survivor. ('scuse me while I wipe my tears of joy!) The whole gym looked like bubble gum had exploded as everyone was wearing pink, including the players and referrees! Of course, I go to most games straight from work, so I didn't have my camera! They even used a pink and white volleyball! (Wow, I am such a sap... I literally cannot stop having to wipe tears just thinking about how grateful I am that my Mom was there last night to be honored!)


Anyway, I'll be busier this weekend since Mom is here. I'm working a half day today, then as soon as the girls get home from school, we're all going to see a movie. My husband has car repairs to work on in the morning, my Mom and the girls and I might go apple picking, I have to work from 1:00 until 9:00 tomorrow because we're having a huge toy sale at the store, Kelsey has soccer in the afternoon (which I'll miss) and Kaylie will be getting ready with Grandma to go to go her first Homecoming dance. I'm hoping they will have time to stop at the store before they go so I can see the girls in their dresses. (She has no date... just going with friends, which to me sounds like a lot more fun!)


Since I haven't had time to stamp, I'm posting a card that was made a few weeks ago that I never uploaded to my blog. I think it was from a Limited Supply challenge. I hope you like it! I think he's so cute! Have a great weekend!
Stamps: giraffe from Stamps by Judith and Heather, witches hat taken from an old Inky Antics stamp, boo from Karen Foster snap-stamps, pumpkin is a Michael's $1 stamp
Ink: Stampin' Up So Saffron, Close to Cocoa, Basic Black, Vintage Violet, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Cardstock: Basic Black, Vintage Violet, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, white
Accessories: Cuttlebug die cuts, scalloped scissors, sponges, stitched grosgrain, hemp twine, circle punches, pop-dots

3 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

LOL! How cute is this giraffe? What a great Halloween card!

Laura said...

I love this stamp!!

Corie said...

This is just SOOOOOO adorable!!